Monday 24 October 2011

50 TAGGED QUESTIONS

I got these things from Aisyah Rosli. Maybe I was'nt tagged in,but I feel like wanna answer those questions maaaa...haha! So,here we go.


Where were you 3 hours ago?
Read a novel titled:I'd tell You I Love You,But Then I'd Have to Kill You.

Who are you in love with?
One of my best friend (scroll this blog,and you'll know who is 'him') 

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Yucks? Never and ever.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. My blanket.

When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last month,the Metro Kajang,maybe.

Are you wearing socks right now?
Definitely,no. For what?

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
Maybe yes and maybe no.

When was the last time you drove out of town?

I don't have a driving license yet.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope.

Are you hot?
Nope,I'm pretty cool. :')

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Plain water.

What are you wearing right now?
A black inner shirt.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I don't have my own car,yet.

Last food that you ate?
Wajit.

Where were you last week at this time?
In this room.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nah.

When is the last time you ran?
Maybe in 4 hours ago.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
My school's sport day.

What is your favorite animal?
Snake,jk. Hamster. :)

Your dream vacation?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Last person's house you were in?
My brother's home.

Worst injury you've ever had?
I felt off and hurt my head when I was 6,maybe.

Have you been in love?
Yes and still are in it. :)

Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss all of my best friends and of coarse,my late father. :'(

Last play you saw?
I never watched any play,yet.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
What?! Never think about that at this young age. (perhaps,lol)

What are your plans for tonight?
Online and wait for 'him' to chat with me. :)

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don't even have any of MySpace account.

Next trip you are going to take?
I don't know.

Ever go to camp?
More then 10 times and it gave me many new experiences and friends. :D

Were you an honor roll student in school?
I don't think so (still thinking).

What do you want to know about the future?
Who is my husband? And when I'll be dead?

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope! I hate to put on them.

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope.

Where is your best friend?
In her house,maybe she is with her 'boyfriend' XD

How is your best friend?
Maybe she is in a good condition without me. :'(

Do you have a tan?
Huh? =,=''

What are you listening to right now?
My heart's deep whispers.

Do you collect anything?
Money,comics,magazines,and key-chains.

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My friend,maybe.

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Another not make any sense question. -__-'' 

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
I'm not remember,perhaps.

What does your last text message say?
I don't remember. But it was from my best friend.

Do you like hot sauce?
Yummy! :')

Last time you took a shower?
This early morning.

Do you need to do laundry?
Nah.

What is your heritage?
Hmm...? Maybe all my memories. 

Are you someone's best friend?
Yes. Perhaps.

Are you rich?
Nope. But I'm rich of something else. 

What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment