Wednesday 26 October 2011

One more tagged stuff,and I will be a killer.

LoL. Aku brgurau je. Tak kan lah aku nak jd pmbunuh btul2 lak kan? Ni ha,Megat Muhd Irfan tag aku. Sah2 lgsung taknak ikut rules,haiya... Alang2 jwb soalan2 merapu Megat,aku pun jwb skali soalan2 Dayang. So,let's read my answers,okay? :)


Megat's:



  1. I you are in relationship now,who's your boyfriend/girlfriend? If no,who's your crush? :P I'm single but I'm in love with my friend. His name? **** ******** :)
  2. Teacher(s) in your school you hate the most? I hate the PK aka my Physics teacher. She is reallly annoying.Many students hate her. Actually,I hate all teachers who don't want to stop nagging when they get a mic.
  3. Still virgin?*LoL what kind of question is this -..-* If you already know that it is a nonsense question,why you still ask it? Ya,ofc.
  4. Now,please imagine a person who will be your future husband/wife. What's his/her name? :DD Frank Anthony Iero? And before that,I have to be a murderer.
  5. How many children you want? How many boy(s) and/or girl(s)? No twin,ofc. A girl and a boy,perhaps.
  6. What will you do if your crush proposed you? *girls only* What you'll say when you are proposing your crush*boys only* I will say "Really?!" then I'm fainted. lol
  7. Your favorite cartoon? Doraemon :D
  8. Do you love me? Where will your marriage event take place? *beach/garden/banquet/etc* The Heaven? Lol. 
  9. Your ambition? I want to study at UM,then continue to Japan. Then,I will be a geologist. Then,I want to travel around the world. *I really love the nature <333*
  10. Your biggest secret? LoL jkjk. Who's your best friend? Many. But the bestist are Nur Hazirah and Nurul 'Ain.
  11. Do you often read my bog? *-.- nyeh* No. Offended? Haha.

Dayang's:

  1. Are you a weirdo? Or at least someone calls you one? Ya,I'm a weirdo and I admit it.
  2. Do you like horror movies? If so,which is your favourite? Ya,but not the most la. hmm... Scream?
  3. What's your favourite colour? Black,black,black. Haha! And purple,green(Fun Ghoul's alter ego's colour!) and dark blue.
  4. Do you love me? Mweheheh. Nope. 
  5. Is it weird to dip fish fingers into custard? Not really,when you have a friend who like to dip the chicken nuggets into the strawberry's carbonate drink and have a brother who made kuah roti  canai as his lauk. 
  6. Which would you prefer,Charlie the Unicorn or Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows? Neither. What the heck are they actually?
  7. Texting or calling? Depends. When I have something important to tell,I will call. But if I just wanna waste my time,I'll text.
  8. What is/are your favourite song(s) right now? Many. If MCR's songs are not counted,I love You Like a Love Song is one of my fav (does it make any sense?)
  9. Do you love your voice? Ya.
  10. I'm cute. You are? I'm much more cute than you are,and beautiful too*perasan*
  11. If I was to jump off a building,what would you do? If you WAS to jump off the building,I'll feel sorry for you. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment