Tuesday 25 October 2011

Tagged stuff are getting boring than ever.

I got these from Ayesha Sofea. So,the following are mine. :)

The Rules:
  1. You must post this rules.
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create another eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  4. You have to choose eleven people to tagged and link them to the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
  6. No tag back!
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAG IF YOU READING THIS "YOU LEGITIMATELLY(a.k.a REALLY,TRUST,WITH ALL HONEST) have tagged 11 people.

11 Things About Me:

  1. Harley Raygun is me.
  2. I love Frank Anthony Iero.
  3. Harry Potter is my 'fantasy' world.
  4. MCR is another word of "heroes" for me.
  5. I'm a dark witch that probably you ever know.
  6. Am I really that 'alim'? No. I use the cursing words frequently.
  7. I'm a non-Belieber and K-Pop fan. Instead,I hate them!
  8. I'm not longer a 'human' if people judge me without any acceptable reason.
  9. I always thinking...it is kinda my hobby.
  10. Myself is more like "The hopeless heart" than "Keep running!".
  11. Am I secretive? Maybe.

Ayesha's questions for me:

  1. Are you addicted to anything,let say,game ke? Game? no. I'm currently addicted to comics. :)
  2. Do you keep secrets from your best friend? Ya,a lot of.
  3. The first person you share your problem with is your family or your best friend? My best friends,because they are the best listener that I ever know.
  4. Do you have crush or someone? Yup!
  5. Malay drama that you hate? I don't really watch Malay's drama. But if Sinetrons are assumed as Malay's,I probably hate all of them.
  6. Your celebrity crush? Frank Iero.
  7. Do you stalk your crush(es)'s profile? How on this Earth can you know that I have one? Yes,oftenly.
  8. Wealth or health? Health.
  9. Have you ever pee in a swimming pool/sea/river/yang sewaktu dengannya? Yes,when I was younger and I don't really remember about it.
  10. Have you ever slap someone? Yes. When I lost my maximum patience.
  11. If you're given 3 wishes,what would they be? 1.I want to stay in the Heaven. 2.And before that,I wanna die peacefully. 3.And before that,I want to meet my heroes.
My questions:

  1. Are you in love with someone right now?
  2. Have you ever go to the place that you really want to be at?
  3. Are you hate me anyone?
  4. Coffee or coke?
  5. Do you have a best friend?
  6. What is your favorite colour,food and clothing?
  7. Had you ever crying because a friend of yours?
  8. Rock/K-pop/country?
  9. What is your happiest day in your lifetime ever?
  10. What is your last words before you're dead?
  11. Your favorite quotes?

11 Tagged Friends:

  1. Amelia
  2. Danya Ruth
  3. Ainur Eyqin
  4. Anis Adnan
  5. Ain Amalina
  6. Cherry Iero
  7. Azzura Jamaluddin
  8. Anis Syakirah
  9. Siti Nur Sya'adah
  10. Joanna
  11. Megat 
Haiyo....leceh betul! Aku bkan follow ramai org pun. Huhu :'(

2 comments: